60' x 60' Complex
- Building size 3600 sq. ft
- Overall unit weight 115000 lbs
- Power 120/240V single phase 200A
- Heat NAT or LPG heat, Central
- Frameless or skid units
- Polyflor commercial vinyl flooring
- Exterior Siding
- Prefinished metal siding and trims
- Vinyl-Clad drywall
- 48” x 36” sliding windows
- Exterior Doors
- Steel door with knob and deadbolt and 10″ x 10″ window
- EPDM (rubber) roof membrane
- Forced Air, in floor ducting, downdraft furnace (NAT or LPG)
- Power Req.
- 120/240, single phase, 200 amp service, electrical panel, wall receptacles, data and telephone conduits, chord (data and phone wiring not included)
One call to work it all
Once you have met all of the local zoning and permit requirements for the property upon which you’d like your Sentag structure to reside, we can help match you with the right building type for your project. Whether your want a temporary mobile office trailer, lavatory or custom modular unit, we have something for every project.
At Sentag, we manufacture our own buildings in a climate-controlled shop. This optimal environment for production control means our customers end up with a higher quality end product. And, as a factory direct supplier, we’ve been able to reduce costs compared to our competitors – savings that we’re happy to pass on to you!
All of our modular buildings carry Alberta Part 10 and CSA A277 labels. Our steel components are CWB certified to CSA Standard W47.1-09.
The design team at Sentag Modular Manufacturing offers convenience, efficiency and flexibility to meet your product design requirements. We supply modules to meet the specific requirements of the regions in which you need them installed, providing engineered drawings and schedules of various disciplines if needed.
As a manufacturer with an in-house design team, we are equipped to build custom single units and multi-unit complexes in a range of sizes and configurations.
Sentag Modular Manufacturing has its own fleet of trucks and trailers operated by skilled, experienced drivers who can deliver your modular building anywhere in Western Canada. This added level of in-house service means we can deliver your building quicker and with fewer headaches.
We offer onsite installation, wherever your project is located. Our products are also supported under a warranty program. Should anything unexpected happen, we are at your call.
Solutions To All Your Needs
Our units come pre-built or ready-to-build for your convenience.